Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Blog Post #1 (Week 2)

 


        

        Before writing ideas and coming up with what my portfolio project is going to be about, I need to figure out what genre and plot aspects are to be in my project. I thought about scraping off the genres that I thought were the hardest to do. So for example, sci-fi would be pretty hard for my group to do considering we don't have the resources to create a typical sci-fi opener. I also think that a serious drama would be difficult considering my partner and I aren't actors. 

    Right now, I think I'm leaning towards creating a horror opener for my portfolio project. This is because I like the idea of creating suspense through the use of camera and editing techniques. This also suits well with my resources as I don't think a particularly great actor is required for this and could be done without using things like CGI or any other expensive equipment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

                                                      CCR LINK https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GqYsdhgvo4gwlNWkcYoVhgVVTYy3ac3K/view?usp=sh...