Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Finding Music

 




    Before starting the project I was really excited to incorporate my favorite music into the project. However, to use copyright-free music we would've needed to get permission from the music's owner. Below was the song that I wanted to use the most in our project because I think that it creates such a great mood and atmosphere to film a project around. 




    My partner and I messaged the lead of the band that made the song in hopes of getting permission to use the song. We also messaged some other musicians how we thought their music would work with our project. We were hopeful they would answer us considering they aren't extremely big artists like Kanye West or Billie Eilish. Heck, the guy that made the song I really wanted to use isn't even verified on Instagram. However, we were left with no responses from any of the musicians we messaged. 






    We might try our luck again this week with some other musicians as we really don't want to use copyright-free music. We're still hopeful of securing the permission of an artist as one of my friends was able to get permission from the artist Astrobrite, which was pretty cool. I'm hopeful of getting permission from the band Duster as I feel their music would work great for a film project like ours. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

                                                      CCR LINK https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GqYsdhgvo4gwlNWkcYoVhgVVTYy3ac3K/view?usp=sh...