Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Starting the CCR

 


    So earlier today me and my friends started working on our CCRs. We all decided to do an interview-style CCR, seeing as how the presentation has to be creative. What I decided to do was record myself being interviewed for a podcast in which I discuss my film, like what professional filmmakers do. The host would pretty much read out the questions from the rubric and I would answer them in a natural way, hence why I had a pretty loose script. 

    I was also inspired by the show Hot-Ones, which is a show in which the guests eat spicy chicken wings, and as the show progresses the wings get spicier. Although I didn't have the premise of having the interview become more difficult as it progresses, I did take the idea of the show's main premise being that the interviewer and interviewee eat something together. In my take, we ate chips and hummus, and the show is very creatively titled: The Hummus Show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

                                                      CCR LINK https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GqYsdhgvo4gwlNWkcYoVhgVVTYy3ac3K/view?usp=sh...