Thursday, February 24, 2022

Finding Places

 



    We have decided that this weekend we are going to begin shooting. We plan on filming Saturday with the help of some of our other friends seeing as how we will have multiple characters in the shoot. However, I am worried we won't find a good location to film at, so before our first shoot, I want to come prepared. I'll probably go location scouting on Friday night with some of my friends to see how certain places will look on camera and whether the scenery works with our project. 



    Depending on the direction our story goes, I was thinking of filming at either Town Center or just someone's house. I think I'm leaning more towards filming at someone's house as it'll be much easier to control the lighting and there won't be any external factors that could delay or ruin the production. And I also feel like I see Town Center way too much in school projects I think it's kind of overdone if that makes sense. 



Here's a movie whose atmosphere I love. Obviously plot-wise and content-wise our project is very different from this film, but the way the city is captured and the mood the setting builds is outstanding and something I'll definitely try to draw from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

                                                      CCR LINK https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GqYsdhgvo4gwlNWkcYoVhgVVTYy3ac3K/view?usp=sh...