Thursday, March 24, 2022

Beginning to Edit

 


    I'm starting to begin the process of editing after collecting all the footage I need for the project. I downloaded DaVinci Resolve onto my computer as I have experience using it before and it's free. It's actually a pretty good editing program and has a lot of features. I remember having to use it a lot last school year for my TV Production class because I had to edit projects from home. 

    I'm planning on using the animation feature that DaVinci Resolve has for my project. I have some experience using animation in this program and I think that using it will really give my project a special edge that other projects won't have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

                                                      CCR LINK https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GqYsdhgvo4gwlNWkcYoVhgVVTYy3ac3K/view?usp=sh...