Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Post-Production

 




            FINALLY done with the project! I worked hard editing this and tried my best with the limited footage I had. I actually had a lot of fun editing the footage, being able to practically alter the footage in ways I want, and let my creativity shine through is really special to me. Altogether, it took around 2 days to fully edit, which isn't bad in the grander scheme of things but I had a lot to do while editing. 

        One of the most annoying and inconvenient parts of editing this project was that my computer's GPU had a problem with image processing in DaVinci Resolve. Meaning that I couldn't work with regular images and couldn't adjust the scaling of clips. However, the most annoying part of this issue was that every once in a while DaVinci would crash, which both slowed me down tremendously and erased some of the progress I had if I didn't save. 

        However, I finally saw it through and I'm super glad that this project is over and complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

                                                      CCR LINK https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GqYsdhgvo4gwlNWkcYoVhgVVTYy3ac3K/view?usp=sh...