Friday, March 11, 2022

Stuff That I Bought

 


    So I recently bought this tripod for my phone to use for our project. It's 55 inches and even comes with a remote controller, which could be useful if we don't have enough people to help us with filming. Definitely needed this item as I'm planning on using a little of still shots for my project.

    I also tried looking for a stabilizer because a tripod isn't as mobile or as small to be able to use in more active places or situations, however, they are way too expensive and I'm not trying to spend that much on equipment. I was thinking that I could borrow the stabilizer from the tv room since I'm on TV 4, so  I'll ask on Tuesday next time I see my teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

                                                      CCR LINK https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GqYsdhgvo4gwlNWkcYoVhgVVTYy3ac3K/view?usp=sh...