Friday, February 18, 2022

Blog Post #3 (Week 2)

 


            While my partner and I were planning, we decided to change up the genre from horror to drama. Although in my previous I said that my group wouldn't do drama, I figured that if we didn't focus hard on the acting elements of the piece, then we could make it work. We both decided that if we focus on filming the characters' surroundings, such as the setting of the opening, then we could still make a valid project.

        I also bought a tripod for the phone, seeing as how the type of project we want to film will require a lot of steady and still shots. My partner and I are also planning on filming our project somewhere in the city. My group was most definitely inspired by the aesthetic of a film like Drive, and I definitely want to be able to capture the same style. 

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

                                                      CCR LINK https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GqYsdhgvo4gwlNWkcYoVhgVVTYy3ac3K/view?usp=sh...