Saturday, March 5, 2022

Personal Thoughts...

 




So obviously my group finished the storyboard and we know already what we're going to film, however, I'm not really satisfied with where our project is going, personally. Our plot just seems vague and too unoriginal for my liking, like it doesn't have enough of ourselves in it. I really want this project to be good, but I also want to treat this as my own piece of "art", something that paints a picture I want to paint. Right now, I feel a little disconnected from the whole thing, which is what I've felt when doing other projects in the past. That's not to say I wasn't a valuable member in making past projects, I just didn't feel like I had enough of my own creativity put into those projects. 

I think from this point on I'll be more vocal about my own ideas and take a stronger foothold over my work. I trust in myself that I could make a pretty good project, so I'll definitely try to take greater control over our final product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

                                                      CCR LINK https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GqYsdhgvo4gwlNWkcYoVhgVVTYy3ac3K/view?usp=sh...