Friday, March 4, 2022

Updated Schedule

 




        So the original plan was to begin filming this weekend, preferably tomorrow night. We had our location set up and everything was good to go. However, I have dinner with my family tomorrow night to celebrate my grandpa's birthday, so we can't film tomorrow. And I don't want to film Sunday night because it's a school night and I'll probably have other homework. 

        So we both agreed to film a good chunk of the project next week on Saturday and Sunday. However, there is a bit of a dilemma as Gaby has to work on Saturday from 7 PM to 11 PM. Even though we have a very limited window to film, I think that if we prepare right we can get a good amount of quality footage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

                                                      CCR LINK https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GqYsdhgvo4gwlNWkcYoVhgVVTYy3ac3K/view?usp=sh...